So excited for Rootstech 2016! Rootstech is the world’s largest family history expo, and I am super busy updating, adding and fine-tuning my presentation to give you the latest and best information that I can. I will be speaking on Friday, 5 February at 11:00 am on:
GS2033-F – Becoming Your Own Family’s History Expert
Tips for Attending Rootstech:
- Download the Rootstech 2016 App – available for both iOS and Android phones and tablets. This will give you the latest updates, speakers, vendors, maps and schedules.
- The Exhibitor Hall is 20% BIGGER than last year – and last year was HUGE! This means wear comfortable walking shoes, check your coat and have a bag to collect info from vendors.
- Plan your schedule of classes ahead of time and have a Plan B if your first choice fills up.
- Look at the vendor list and make a list of those you want to be sure and see. Conference discounts are something I look forward to all year!
- Talk to and network with other attendees. Some of the greatest learning happens outside the classroom!
- Get out of the vendor hall and go to class! It is easy to get sucked in there and never leave. Budget your time wisely.