One day, while Google-ing for dead people, I came across an announcement about a family reunion for descendants for Captain Thomas Mossman and his wife Mary Ann Lewis. I so excited because:
- Those are my 3rd great grandparents
- There was going to be a reunion
- It was in HAWAII! Thank goodness my ancestors didn’t settle in South Dakota!
|Thomas Mossman started his career here as a sail maker|
|Wapping St. John Parish Church, England|
- Thomas James Mossman, baptized 28 Jan 1832 at Bermondsey St. Mary Magdalene in Surrey, England
- Elizabeth Mary Mossman baptized 21 Dec 1834 at St. George in the East, Middlesex, England.
- William Frederick Mossman, baptized 28 January 1838, Bermondsey St. Mary Magdalene in Surrey, England
- Mary Ann Mossman, born 21 Oct 1840 Deptford St. Paul, England.
- Frederick Mossman, 10 May, 1845, Bailmain, New South Wales, Australia
- Henry Mossman born 21 April 1847, Honolulu, Territory of Hawaii (died at age 6 from a brain disease)
- Alfred Henry Mossman born 21 Feb 1849, Honolulu, Territory of Hawaii.