Wow! Didn’t see this coming! I have been awarded the One Lovely Blog Award by 2 amazing bloggers. Polly from PollyBlog and from Leslie Ann at Lost Family Treasures blog! I got the first award from Polly and before I could respond and post this, I got another awarded from Leslie.
I am truly grateful and want to acknowledge both givers. Really, I am touched and want to thank you both.
The rules of acceptance are :
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered or just love so much.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Now I am not sure if in accepting both I now have to post 30 other blogs? I think we will stick with the 15 okay?
Here are the lovely blogs I have selected. Some are new to me, others are like old friends. Please take a minute to browse through them and know they are in no particular order!
- The Chart Chick blog
- Families of Old Hawaii
- Appalachia Ponderings
- Luxegen Genealogy and Family History blog
- Marian’s Roots and Rambles
- Stories By Me
- The Family Recorder
- Scrappy Genealogist
- Find my Ancestor
- So That’s Where I Get It From
- We Tree
- The Family Curator
- Ancestor Hunting
- Family Archaeologist
Thank you again and hope you enjoy these blogs too!